What do I charge?
- There is no charge for my photographic services for nonprofit organizations.
- If the photographic service is for personal use, the client is expected to make a donation to one of my supported charities.
- Click here to see a list of supported charities.
- Donors will be provided prints and medium resolution electronic photos suitable for viewing on the internet.
- Photographic enlargements, albums, or photo books may be made on request at the discretion of the photographer. If made, they will be available to donors at cost from a commercial source.
- A signed model release is required before work is undertaken.
- The model release is for noncommercial publication of photographs and permission to show photographs in public galleries or exhibitions.
- All photographs taken by Charles Haskell Photography are protected by copyright and remain the property of the photographer.